*Flight* *Flight*

Best flash game I've playd in ages.

Seriously. It reminded me of a mixture of those games which you parodied - the turtle, hedgehog etc. - various Yeti sports games, and the dolphin game.

The graphics were great, the play style perfect, the story brilliant, the music extremely suited to the game.

And when I first transformed, I got the turtle and burst out laughing. Definitely worth the $3,000.

10/10
5/5

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

Great game

It's as good as the first ones, with a few extra ideas thrown in. I prefer the monochrome of the original ones, rather than with the shading, but that's just my own opinion.

My only problem with it was that in the slider puzzles, the pieces were occasionally unresponsive, and if I clicked a different one whilst I was waiting for it to respond, the tile would go where it shouldn't (i.e. behind another tile, or out of the game altogether) making it impossible to complete.

Otherwise, great game.

Have Faith Have Faith

Ooh, more health!

Oh wait, it's just a relief.

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Okay, the concept wasn't entirely original...

...but they rarely are. Brilliant graphics, nice controls (You actually took left-handers into consideration unlike most flash games) and the levels were very nicely done. The spikes were occasionally annoyingly awkward, but other than that, great game.

Solipskier Solipskier

Steep learning curve...

...but once I'd got used to it, it was hella fun. Like that game with that dolphin getting as high as possible, it took a surprisingly long time to understand how it worked, but once understood, I couldn't stop playing. Amazing game to get addicted to.

Thanks for a fun hour! ;D

Pixelotl Pixelotl

Love the purple on'e line at the end.

Really fun to play.

5xMan 5xMan

Greaat.

I love games involving temporal repetition, and this one was certainly no exception. The only thing I can say is: More levels, please!

Binary Binary

Fun, but brief.

The puzzles were good, the style was good and the gameplay was good. However, it would be much more fun were there some more puzzles involved.
Still, it was very fun. Keep up the good work.

Exit Path Exit Path

Really fun...

...yet really annoying. I got incredibly annoyed at the lack of friction on one of the levels, but apart from that brilliant.

Layer Maze Layer Maze

Fairly good

Pretty good game, nice style and fairly original. However, it's not very left-hander friendly. Maybe doing an alternate control style, i.e. wasd + nm as well as the current ones.