TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Brilliant.

The intro reminded me of Summer Wars.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Excellent

As with the rest of the series, it was amazing, with the Terrible humour making it that much more excellent. Thank you for the series.

Also, Love the din's fire moment, though I wish you'd also referenced the broken sword there. Never mind, still obscenely epic.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

O.o

I've never heard this cover before, but It is awesome. I've never heard a version sounding so evil.

Oh, and the animaton's amazing too.

*Flight* *Flight*

Best flash game I've playd in ages.

Seriously. It reminded me of a mixture of those games which you parodied - the turtle, hedgehog etc. - various Yeti sports games, and the dolphin game.

The graphics were great, the play style perfect, the story brilliant, the music extremely suited to the game.

And when I first transformed, I got the turtle and burst out laughing. Definitely worth the $3,000.

5/5

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

Great game

It's as good as the first ones, with a few extra ideas thrown in. I prefer the monochrome of the original ones, rather than with the shading, but that's just my own opinion.

My only problem with it was that in the slider puzzles, the pieces were occasionally unresponsive, and if I clicked a different one whilst I was waiting for it to respond, the tile would go where it shouldn't (i.e. behind another tile, or out of the game altogether) making it impossible to complete.

Otherwise, great game.

Have Faith Have Faith

Ooh, more health!

Oh wait, it's just a relief.

No Thinking Allowed--_-- No Thinking Allowed--_--

Amazing.

I absolutely love it. Words fail to explain how magnificent this is.

Inspiration(fix) Inspiration(fix)

Awesome.

That is an awesome song. That is all.

-(WB)-Fourth Dimension -(WB)-Fourth Dimension

Niiice...

Awesome song. I'm also surprised by the minimal number of posts, 'specially after 2 years.

Spatulons vs. Phlovomites Spatulons vs. Phlovomites

I found Wally!

I was going to say that even before I saw him.

I love the Wally-esque detail you put into it. Brilliant drawing 5/5

Background Concept Background Concept

Love it.

You've followed two of the ideals what makes what I think is a good piece of artwork: Minimalism and intricism. You haven't overdone it trying to fit as many things into it as you can, and of what you've done, you've made it very detailed whilst keeping to the style of it.

Also, I really like urban designs.

RobLovelett responds:

thanks "moonhitler." I tried my best to make the drawing and composition whole.

You're in all. (comic?) You're in all. (comic?)

...Maybe he has autophobia?

I can relate to that. Three urinals is the preferred distance from the next urinal user.